I was nominated by Raeanne , for the mystery blog award. I would like to thank her very much for the award. It’s nice to know you guys, the readers, appreciate my blog and I wouldn’t have gotten very far without any of you. Pop over and check on Raeanne’s blog, she writes passionately about cruelty free beauty products.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I would also like to thank Okoto Enigma the creator of this award.
- I am a very family orientated person, I would go to the end of the earth for any member of my family, including my lovely fiance.
- I am a huge dog lover, especially my Siberian Husky Molly.
- I am a huge fan of David Eagleman the Neuroscientist, I have all his books.
Questions I have been asked.
1.) How did you come up with your blog name?
It seemed short and sweet, I had other names but they where taken.
2.) What inspired you to start blogging?
I had decided to defer entry for University for a year, after leaving college I missed having something to focus on. I love writing so blogging seemed like the best fit for me.
3.) Offer a piece of advice to a new blogger.
Don’t be deterred by low traffic number’s, it takes time for your blog to grow. Don’t give up.
4.) Offer a piece of advice to a seasoned blogger (because we make mistakes too!).
Don’t sell your soul, readers can see when your blog becomes less about you and all about making a sale for companies, too much promotion can be a huge turn off for readers.
5.) What is one thing you wish you had known before you started blogging?
How hard it would be to direct traffic to your site, there are so many other amazing bloggers.
Who I’m Nominating:
Questions for my nominees:
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- Whats the most impulsive decision you have ever made?
- If you could live any place in the world forever, where would it be and why?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If you could give new bloggers advice, what would it be?
I look forward to reading your answers. Well done guys your blogs are awesome!